Our children are proud to wear school uniform as it gives them a sense of identity and pride in belonging to The Lea. Our uniform supplier is Beats Uniform. You can shop online or visit their store at 4 Station Road, Harpenden, AL5 4SE.
Beats School Uniforms
Beat School Uniform Summer Plan 2020 – Covid19 Update
Your child should attend school in uniform as follows:
Reception to Year 6 Pupils
- Sky blue logo’d polo shirt
- Navy blue logo’d sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey trousers / shorts with grey / black socks
- Navy blue skirt / pinafore / tailored navy trousers with white socks or navy blue tights
- Sky blue gingham dress (summer) with white socks
- Black school shoes
PE / Games Kit
- Sky blue logo’d PE t-shirt
- Navy or black shorts
- Plimsolls for indoor PE
- Tracksuit and trainers for outdoor games
- White socks
Whilst not compulsory, we encourage the children in Nursery to wear a uniform for ease, practicality and to enable them to feel part of the whole school. This comprises of:
- Navy jogging bottoms / leggings
- Blue polo shirt
- Navy sweatshirt
- All children must have a coat, hat and gloves during winter months as they go outside every day.
- All children must have a hat in school during the summer months (sunscreen applied at home).
- School hoodies are for PE lessons and are not classified as uniform.
- Long hair must be tied back for school, oversized bows and hair clips should not be worn to school.
- Jewellery must not be worn to school.
- Children should bring in a water bottle to school.
- PLEASE remember to clearly label EVERY ITEM.