Are you looking for a nursery place for your child for September 2020?
At The Lea Nursery, we have created a safe, nurturing and inclusive environment designed to provide your child with a positive and happy start to their education.
Our staff work tirelessly to ensure that learning supports children’s development through both planned and spontaneous play, with an emphasis on activities that are fun and motivating for the children.
Your child’s journey at The Lea begins with a comprehensive settling in process, completely tailored to the individual child.
- The Lea Teacher-led Nursery via a dedicated team of experienced teachers who go above and beyond to create learning opportunities without limits (8:45 – 12:30)
- Full wraparound cover on site at The Lea Primary School and Nursery from 7.30am – 6pm, from Monday to Friday during school term time in partnership with private providers Noah’s Ark
- Flexible nursery hours
- Funded childcare – 15/30 free hours eligible
- Being part of a small school which nurtures and values each individual, and provides links with Reception and the wider primary school ensuring a seamless transition to Reception and school
- Large outdoor spaces including dedicated all-weather Nursery/Reception outdoor space
- Ofsted registered
The Lea’s 2019 Year 6 SATs results place The Lea as the highest attaining primary school in Harpenden; in the top 6 across the whole of Hertfordshire; and in the top 3% in the whole of England.
We would love to show you around our beautiful Nursery and meet our wonderful team.
CALL NOW on 01582 767 939 to book a socially distant visit.
Alternatively, fill in this form and we’ll be in touch with more information.
More information on our Nursery can be found here.
“The Lea is a truly wonderful place, where all staff value, nurture and celebrate the talents and interests of all its pupils. It has a wonderful feeling of community and togetherness. It’s the little things they do so well that make it such a fantastic place and why children love learning so much”. Parent View, Ofsted 2018
“As headteacher at The Lea, I am incredibly excited about what the future holds for your children and welcome you to the school to find out more.” James Berry, Headteacher