We value all forms of parent feedback. We regularly conduct polls and surveys to gather parent views and each year we conduct a parent survey, analyse the results and use trends in our school development planning.
We also hold a Parent Consultation meeting each term to review areas for development in more detail with parents.
In our December 2018 survey the governors were pleased to read some particularly heart-warming and noteworthy comments which included:
- “I would recommend the Lea to other parents”
- “The teaching is very good, with good feedback”
- “We are thrilled with the warmth of the school and how happy our son is”
- “My daughter skips to school every day”
- “The Lea is a truly wonderful place, where all staff value, nurture and celebrate the talents and interests of all its pupils. It has a wonderful feeling of community and togetherness. It’s all the little things they do so well that make it such a fantastic school and why children enjoy learning so much.”