We value all forms of parent feedback. We regularly conduct polls and surveys to gather parent views and each year we conduct a parent survey, analyse the results and use trends in our school development planning.
We also hold a Parent Consultation meeting each term to review areas for development in more detail with parents.
In our November 2019 survey 100% of parents said they would recommend The Lea to another parent. We were pleased to read some particularly heart-warming and noteworthy comments which included:
- “Transition to Reception was very smooth and my child quickly felt settled and part of the school.”
- “Parents’ evening was excellent. Lovely to see the children’s books and work. Staff have a really good understanding of our children.”
- “The teachers are very approachable and easy to talk to.”
- “My children are progressing well each year and are suitably challenged to reach as high a level as they can.”
- “Mr Berry is accessible and very approachable. His knowledge and interest in each and every child is impressive.”
- “My child skips into lessons every day.”
Parent View is part of the OFSTED website, which gives you the chance to tell OFSTED what you think of your child’s school. Please click below to use Parent View on the OFSTED website.
“Parents and carers are overwhelmingly effusive about the school and the education, care and additional experiences it offers their children. One parent summarised what many say, writing: ‘The Lea is a truly wonderful place, where all staff value, nurture and celebrate the talents and interests of all its pupils. It has a wonderful feeling of community and togetherness. It’s all the little things they do so well that make it such a fantastic school and why children enjoy learning so much.’”