We value all forms of parent feedback. We regularly conduct polls and surveys to gather parent views and each year we conduct a parent survey, analyse the results and use trends in our school development planning.
We also hold a Parent Consultation meeting each term to review areas for development in more detail with parents.
In our November 2020 survey 100% of parents said they would recommend The Lea to another parent. We were pleased to read some particularly heart-warming and noteworthy comments which included:
- My son has thrived since starting school at The Lea. He wants to learn, is excited about his learning and talks enthusiastically about his friends and teachers.
- Great communication from the school as always.
- Thank you for the huge lengths you went to, to ensure all children had safe access to school during lockdown and this term.
- We commend The Lea for ensuring children in their care feel happy and safe during these unprecedented times. It is much appreciated.
- We can’t be more impressed with the work of the teachers, admin and Headteacher.
- My child is very happy here and feels apart of the school community. All the teachers are happy and welcoming.
- They are given many great opportunities in school and very well looked after. The teachers know them as individuals.
- We are really happy at The Lea, thank you!
Parent View is part of the OFSTED website, which gives you the chance to tell OFSTED what you think of your child’s school. Please click below to use Parent View on the OFSTED website.
“Parents and carers are overwhelmingly effusive about the school and the education, care and additional experiences it offers their children. One parent summarised what many say, writing: ‘The Lea is a truly wonderful place, where all staff value, nurture and celebrate the talents and interests of all its pupils. It has a wonderful feeling of community and togetherness. It’s all the little things they do so well that make it such a fantastic school and why children enjoy learning so much.’”