Tel: 01582 767939
Please address all correspondence to: James Berry, Headteacher.
Please address all SEND correspondence to our INCO: Sally Davey.
Please see our Admissions page
Please see our SATs and Key Data page
Please see our Curriculum section
- Behaviour Policy (527KB)
- Complaints Policy (1MB)
Please see our Covid-19 catch up page
- SEND Information Report 2020-21 (245KB)
- Inclusion and SEND Policy (694KB)
- Accessibility Plan (503KB)
The Hertfordshire County Coucil SEND Offer
This link will take you to the website for HCC, where you can read about the provision in place for children with SEND and what parents can expect.
Developing Special Provision Locally – St Albans, Harpenden and Villages
This link takes you to a website for practitioners and parents in the district of Harpenden and St Albans. There has been considerable devolvement of services recently, and this group is responsible for provision in our area.
Early Help SEND Toolkit
The purpose of this practical tool is to help early help professionals navigate SEND information and support, and subsequently strengthen SEND support within universal services and targeted services.
Useful Websites / Information for Children
Useful Information to Support Adults
- Wellbeing Support for Parents – NHS
- Wellbeing Pack 2021 – PoetsIN – click to download grounding, soothing, and distraction techniques to help you when things get a little overwhelming
- Equality Policy (228KB)
Please see our Governors page
- Charging & Remissions Policy (248KB)
Please see our Vision & Values page
- GDPR Privacy Notice for Pupils (410KB)
- Privacy Notice (summary) (436KB)
- Privacy Notice for Parents (403KB)
- Online Safety Policy (1MB)
If you require a paper copy of any information on our website, we will provide this free of charge.