Tel: 01582 767939
Please address all correspondence to: James Berry, Headteacher.
Please address all SEND correspondence to our INCO: Sally Davey.
Please see our Admissions page
Please see our SATs and Key Data page
School Performance Tables
(Note: there is a delay of a few months before the latest results are available on this link.)
Please see our Curriculum section
- How to Complain (348KB)
- SEND Information Report 2019-20 (188KB)
- Inclusion and SEND Policy (174KB)
- Accessibility Plan (503KB)
The Hertfordshire County Coucil SEND Offer
This link will take you to the website for HCC, where you can read about the provision in place for children with SEND and what parents can expect.
Developing Special Provision Locally – St Albans, Harpenden and Villages
This link takes you to a website for practitioners and parents in the district of Harpenden and St Albans. There has been considerable devolvement of services recently, and this group is responsible for provision in our area.
- Equality Policy (228KB)
Please see our Governors page
- Charging & Remissions Policy (262KB)
Please see our Vision & Values page
- GDPR Privacy Notice for Pupils (410KB)
- Privacy Notice (summary) (436KB)
- Privacy Notice for Parents (403KB)
- Subject Access Request Policy (365KB)
- Online Safety Policy (773KB)
- Data Protection Policy (504KB)
If you require a paper copy of any information on our website, we will provide this free of charge.